The Craniosacral Connection
The Craniosacral Connection is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice designed to teach you the benefits of craniosacral therapy along with the power of mindful palpation. We focus on integration of craniosacral techniques into massage therapy practice.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the nervous system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques. This one-day experience could transform the way you look at bodywork and healing!
Refine light touch palpation skills and basic myofascial unwinding techniques.
Gain an understanding of the craniosacral system and its role in health.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Study the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system
- Learn how the craniosacral system influences health and healing
- Gain an excellent preparation for future CST training
- Learn and practice palpating key body locations where craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet
- Discuss how to integrate cranial work into clinical massage therapy
- Receive 8 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
Randall Gibson, M.Ed., LMT, CST
$135-$155 early registration (includes manual) – Price can vary with location.
Continuing Education: 8 Contact Hours
(NOTE: Check number of contact hours in the CST class you are considering) CE credits for this seminar are provided by Polarity Healthcare. Call us with any questions about CE. The Craniosacral Connection is approved for the following:
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-633340)
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.