The Craniosacral Connection
The Craniosacral Connection is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice designed to teach you the benefits of craniosacral therapy along with the power of mindful palpation. We focus on integration of craniosacral techniques into massage therapy practice.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the nervous system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques. This 8-hour experience could transform the way you look at bodywork!
Refine light touch palpation skills and basic myofascial unwinding techniques.
Gain an understanding of the craniosacral system and its role in health.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Study the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system
- Discover the power of intentional touch
- Gain an excellent preparation for future CST training
- Learn and practice palpating key body locations where craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the transverse diaphragms
- Learn how to integrate cranial work into clinical massage therapy
- Receive 8 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
What participants have to say!
Randall Gibson, M.Ed., LMT, CST
$150 early registration (includes manual) – Price can vary with location – Semi-Private Mastery Class – $200
Continuing Education: 8 Contact Hours
(NOTE: CE credits for this seminar are provided by Polarity Healthcare. Call us with any questions about CE. The Craniosacral Connection is approved for the following:
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-633340)
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)