The Craniosacral Connection:
An Overview of Craniosacral Therapy
The Craniosacral Connection is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice designed to teach you the benefits of craniosacral therapy along with powerful techniques you can use in massage therapy practice and for your own health. This is the Upledger Institute’s Overview of Craniosacral Therapy seminar expanded to eight CE hours.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the nervous system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques. This one-day experience could transform the way you look at bodywork and healing!
Refine light touch palpation skills and basic myofascial unwinding techniques.
Gain an understanding of the craniosacral system and its role in health.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Study the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system
- Learn how the craniosacral system influences health and healing
- Gain an excellent preparation for Upledger’s CS1 class
- Learn and practice palpating the “listening stations”, key body locations where the craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet
- Receive 8 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
- Be able to deduct $125 from the regular cost of Upledger’s CS1 class when you decide to go on*
*Note: You must register within 30 days for any CS1 class in order to apply. This offer can not be combined with any other discounts.
$135-$150 early registration (includes manual) – Price can vary with location.
Continuing Education: 8 Contact Hours
“The Craniosacral Connection” is approved for the following:
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-633340)
- Nurses* (See below)
*The Upledger Institute is approved as a continuing education provider (BRN Provider Number CEP9432) for contact hours under the California Board of Registered Nursing in all but the following states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.