The Kinesiology Connection
Have you experienced the power of muscle testing? This class is an introduction to the art and science of manual resistive muscle testing (based on applied kinesiology). Participants will learn to locate muscular imbalance and correct it quickly using integrative massage techniques. Topics include tests for dehydration and hypotonicity, as well as evaluation of key muscles throughout the body. We even include a simple and remarkably effective treatment for emotional stress. Massage therapists deal with muscle imbalance almost every day and it can be causing or perpetuating a wide range of other problems. Join us and learn fast, easy ways to resolve it.
One of the treatment techniques covered in The Kinesiology Connection is neuro-lymphatic reflexes (Chapmann’s reflexes), a powerful method for treating muscular dysfunction and also valuable for self care. Participants will get ample practice with this technique. This class is an excellent preparation for those who want to go on to more extensive study in Touch For Health Kinesiology.
No Prerequisites – You do NOT have to be a massage therapist or bodyworker to take this class.
Learn to perform accurate muscle testing. Learn to identify and correct neuromuscular weakness, imbalance and dysfunction.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Learn how to perform accurate muscle testing
- Learn how to use integrative treatment techniques to correct weakness and imbalance within seconds
- Learn how to perform techniques to insure more accurate results with Kinesiology assessment
- Learn how to identify and locate specific injuries and problem areas
- Learn how to test for and correct weakness or imbalance in the rotator cuff muscles
- Learn how to use emotional stress release (ESR) technique in a massage session and for self-help
- Learn how to do surrogate testing for people who cannot be tested normally
- Learn how to perform a quick and easy assessment of the cervical spine
$135 – $170 early registration (includes manual) – This can vary with location
Continuing Education: 8 Contact Hours
“The Kinesiology Connection” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking Number: 20-604298)
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.