The Polarity Connection
This is an introduction to Polarity Therapy and how to integrate it into clinical massage practice. We will also discuss the relevant science and research relating to energy medicine as it pertains to bodywork. Massage therapists will learn how to develop a more wholistic practice, increase therapeutic effectiveness with less effort and be able to offer a uniquely powerful, hands-on session to clients. Non-professionals can learn skills to keep themselves and their families healthy, happy and pain free.
For two days, you will stay present and work from the heart as you learn practical techniques from Polarity Therapy which blend easily with massage or physical therapy practice. The focus of the class is learning and practicing a basic polarity bodywork session.
Learn to apply basic principles of energy medicine in a one-hour bodywork session.
Why take this two-day class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to :
- Demonstrate working from the heart and staying connected with your client
- Discuss the fundamental techniques of energetic touch therapy
- Demonstrate one or more energy exercises (polarity yoga)
- Discuss the theory and basic concepts of Polarity Therapy
- List the Ayurvedic five elements
- Discuss the initial interview and energetic assessment
- Perform an Integrative Polarity Bodywork session with guidance and supervision
$285 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 16 Contact Hours
“The Polarity Connection” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – (CE Broker Tracking # 20-591509)
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.