Stress Busting Secrets
This online seminar will help you claim your potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. Do you complain about lack of good sleep, a weak immune system, chronic pain, inflammation, or fatigue? These are common effects of chronic stress. The solution to stress-related problems, begins with this seminar.
Massage therapists will learn integrative, hands-on techniques to shift clients out of sympathetic dominance as well how to guide others in breathing and movement. This information can also be used for self-care or client education.
I will teach you some of the most practical techniques that I have learned in my decades of work in the holistic field. Whatever your age, physical condition, or stress level, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now, and help others to do the same.
This class is affordable and accessible because now, more than ever, everyone needs it. For less than the cost of a massage, you can have two hours of education and self-care that could change your life. Please join us!
These classes are open to everyone.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling the stress response.
Apply hands-on techniques to reduce stress.
Learn to guide others in breathing and movement techniques. .
Why take this two-hour class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- guide clients in breathing techniques to shift out of fight or flight mode
- demonstrate grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- demonstrate movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to your clients, family and loved ones
Fees vary with location. Early registration discounts apply! (up to 2 weeks before the seminar begins).
Continuing Education: 2 CE HOURS
“Stress Busting Secrets” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Florida licensed massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358)
(Online classes in Florida count as “General” hours. This class is in process of approval for “LIVE” pertaining to massage hours.)
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.