Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress
This online seminar series is about claiming your full potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. You may complain about lack of good sleep, a weak immune system, chronic pain, inflammation, or fatigue. What you are really describing are the effects of chronic stress. The antidote to all those stress-related problems, begins with this seminar.
Whatever your age, physical condition, or stress level is today, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now. In this 2-hour class, I share integrative bodywork methods that can shift your nervous system from fight or flight to calm and controlled.
I will teach you some of the most practical techniques that I have come across in my decades of work in the holistic field. All you have to do is practice!
I made this class affordable and accessible to everyone. For less than the cost of a half-hour session, you can have two hours of education and self-care that could change your life. I will teach you how to use this information to maximize the health benefits for yourself and your family. Please join us!
If you want more, Stress Busting 2: Resilient Health (not yet scheduled) will build on what you learn in Stress Busting 1 with activities and lifestyle choices that minimize stress and maximize vibrant health.
These classes are designed to help my clients, colleagues, friends, and community.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling the stress response. Learn to be calm.
Why take this two-hour class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- use breathing as a tool to shift out of fight or flight mode
- use grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- use movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to your family and loved ones
$29 if you have been a client or taken one of my classes in the last five years ($39 for all others)
Continuing Education: 2 CE HOURS
“Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists (under self-care category) and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Florida licensed massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358)
(Online classes in Florida count as “General” hours however, 2020-2021 is a coronavirus exception)
Check with your state board to confirm CE acceptance for this self-care seminar.
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.