Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress
This online seminar will help you claim your potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. Do you complain about lack of good sleep, a weak immune system, chronic pain, inflammation, or fatigue? These are common effects of chronic stress. Stress also weakens your immune system! The solution to stress-related problems, begins with this seminar.
Whatever your age, physical condition, or stress level, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now. In this 2-hour class, I share integrative bodywork concepts and methods that can shift your nervous system from fight or flight to calm and controlled.
I will teach you some of the most practical techniques that I have learned in my decades of work in the holistic field.
This class is affordable and accessible to everyone because now, more than ever, everyone needs it. For less than the cost of a half-hour massage, you can have two hours of education and self-care that could change your life. I will teach you how to use this information for the maximum benefit of yourself and your family. Please join us!
These classes are designed for clients, colleagues, friends, and community. They are open to everyone.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling the stress response. Learn to be calm.
Why take this two-hour class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- use breathing as a tool to shift out of fight or flight mode
- use grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- use movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to your family and loved ones
$39 is the early registration rate (up to 2 weeks before the seminar begins).
Continuing Education: 2 CE HOURS
“Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists (under self-care category) and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Florida licensed massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358)
(Online classes in Florida count as “General” hours however, 2020-2021 is a coronavirus exception)
Check with your state board to confirm CE acceptance for this self-care seminar.
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.