Craniosacral Connection 2
If you took my Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy seminar (or any other training in CST) and still don’t feel confident following the rhythm or applying the techniques to your work, this class may be for you! In Craniosacral Connection 2, you will spend an entire day deepening your skill, effectiveness and understanding through on-going, hands-on practice. Participants will learn to blend with the tissues and use the cranial rhythm as part of every massage therapy assessment. This class is appropriate for beginning and intermediate practitioners of craniosacral therapy as well as massage therapists at every level.
PREREQUISITE: Six hours or more of training in craniosacral therapy. If you can feel the craniosacral rhythm sometimes but would like additional practice, you have the main prerequisite.
Develop confidence feeling the cranial rhythm and applying craniosacral techniques in a massage or bodywork practice.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- Discuss and apply the underlying principles of craniosacral therapy
- Utilize the “significance detector” as an evaluation / communication tool
- Perform multiple assessments at each of seven listening stations
- Identify and locate energy cysts (a common cause of pain and dysfunction)
- Discuss how to successfully integrate craniosacral therapy into bodywork practice
- Receive guided practice palpating and evaluating the craniosacral rhythm
$125 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 7 Contact Hours
“The Craniosacral Connection” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-540604
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)