Overview of Craniosacral Therapy
This is an opportunity to sample the Upledger Institute’s CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1) workshop studied by more than 125,000 healthcare practitioners worldwide. This six-hour program is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice designed to teach you the benefits of CST along with some basic techniques you can use in practice and for your own health.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the connective tissue system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques.
Refine light touch palpation skills and basic myofascial unwinding techniques.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Get a taste of the work before spending $600-$800 for the CranioSacral Therapy Level 1 class
- Gain understanding which will help you to get more out of the CST1 class when you go on
- Learn basic, practical techniques that can be applied immediately
- Receive 6 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
- Be able to deduct the entire fee from the regular cost of CS1 when you decide to go on*
*Note: You must register within 30 days for any CS1 class in order to apply. This offer can not be combined with any other discounts.
$125 early registration (includes manual) – Massage students may get a discounted rate
Continuing Education: 6 Contact Hours
Note: CE details below were accurate when this page was created but may have changed. The Upledger Institute handles continuing education for this seminar. Please call the institute with any questions about CE credit.
“Overview of Craniosacral Therapy” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-800701
- Athletic Trainers (Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers)
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Nurses* (See below)
*The Upledger Institute is approved as a continuing education provider (BRN Provider Number CEP9432) for contact hours under the California Board of Registered Nursing in all but the following states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota and Wyoming
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)