- This event has passed.
The Craniosacral Connection
July 19 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$145
SORRY, THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. STAY IN TOUCH FOR NEW CLASSES IN 2022.
The Craniosacral Connection is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice designed to teach you the benefits of craniosacral therapy along with the power of mindful palpation. We focus on integration of craniosacral techniques into massage therapy practice.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the nervous system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques. This one-day experience could transform the way you look at bodywork and healing!
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Study the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system
- Learn how the craniosacral system influences health and healing
- Gain an excellent preparation for future CST training
- Learn and practice palpating key body locations where craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques that you can apply in your practice the next day
- Learn how to integrate cranial work into clinical massage therapy
- Receive 8 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
$145 early registration (includes manual) – DISCOUNTS for FSMTA members and CFSMT grads.
(NOTE: CE credits for this seminar are provided by Polarity Healthcare. Call us with any questions about CE. The Craniosacral Connection is approved for the following:
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-633340)
Early registration discount available until July 5!
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone