The Meridian Connection
July 17 @ 8:30 am - July 18 @ 5:30 pm$295
Meridians can empower your bodywork and improve clinical results! What if you could skip the non-essentials, simplify the philosophy, and focus on material you will be able to use in your office on Monday morning? If that sounds appealing, join us! This two-day seminar will take the mystery out of meridians.
On the second day, we cover five categories of acupuncture points that will help to deepen our understanding and comfort level with the meridian pathways. It sounds like a lot of material but the content of this class is structured to meet the needs of massage therapists.
This seminar is a perfect complement to classes in Touch For Health Kinesiology. The material will also be very much appreciated by practitioners of Qigong or tai chi. These concepts and hands-on techniques are useful for anyone who is interested in meridians and health.
By participating in this class, you will:
- Learn to locate and trace fourteen acupuncture meridians
- Learn a technique called “meridian walking” for acute pain
- Study muscles, organs, emotions and pathologies relating to each meridian
- Learn how to use meridians in clinical assessment
- Learn how to treat meridian imbalance with massage techniques
- Learn how acupuncture concepts apply to any clinical bodywork practice
- Practice meridian exercises and self-treatment
- Practice locating, evaluating, and treating acupuncture points
- Learn to use entry and exit points for balancing meridians
- Learn how to use front mu (alarm) points and back shu points to treat organs
- Learn the most powerful treatment points for common conditions
- Learn how to easily integrate acupuncture points into massage practice
Something to write with. Dress in layers (as always) since temperature may be difficult to control. We will not be disrobing in this class.
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-591507)
Early registration & discounted fee available until July 3!
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone