Meridian Massage – Online
November 6 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$65
This four-hour, experiential class is focused on locating, palpating, and memorizing 14 meridians (or pathways) of Chinese medicine. Students in the online class will palpate volunteers and/or their own bodies. Theory and philosophy is minimized in favor of practical application. We will address relationship of the meridian system to health, healing, and performance, as well as applications to massage therapy. This is a rare opportunity to increase your confidence with meridians by learning their locations and directions. The class can also serve as a perfect way to review or preview the 16-hour Meridian Connection seminar.
Meridian Massage is a great complement to classes in muscle testing and Touch For Health Kinesiology. The material will also be very much appreciated by practitioners of chi gung or tai chi. The concepts and hands-on techniques are useful for anyone who is interested in meridians and health.
- Be able to name eight or more of fourteen acupuncture meridians
- Be able to locate and trace eight or more of fourteen acupuncture meridians
- Be able to describe the relationship of meridians and their associated muscles
- Be able to discuss the therapeutic applications of meridian massage
- Be able to describe the use of meridians in massage therapy assessment
Something to write with. Dress comfortably and in layers since this facility can get cold. We will not be disrobing for this class.
“Meridian Massage” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Meridian Massage – Online is approved for Florida Massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-785416)
NOTE: Online hours in Florida are considered GENERAL. The 2020-2021 cycle is a coronavirus exception.
Please confirm with your board that this class counts as “LIVE” hours.
Early registration & discounted fee available until October 23!
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone