Meridian Massage – Online
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75
This four-hour class focuses on locating and palpating 14 meridians (or pathways) of Chinese medicine. Students in the online class will assess meridians on their own bodies. Theory and philosophy is secondary as we employ a practical, regional approach to learning the meridian pathways. We also address relationship of the meridian system to health, healing, and performance. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop confidence with meridians by learning their locations, directions, and applications to massage therapy.
There are NO PREREQUISITES for this seminar. It can stand alone or will complement and enrich our live, in-person seminar titled The Meridian Connection. The two classes can be taken in any order.
This material will also be very much appreciated by practitioners of chi gung or tai chi. The concepts and hands-on techniques are useful for anyone who is interested in meridians and health.
- Be able to name eight or more of fourteen acupuncture meridians
- Be able to locate and trace eight or more of fourteen acupuncture meridians
- Be able to describe the relationship of meridians and their associated muscles
- Be able to discuss the therapeutic applications of meridian massage
- Be able to describe the use of meridians in massage therapy assessment
“Meridian Massage” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Meridian Massage – Online is approved for Florida Massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-785416)
NOTE: Online hours in Florida are considered GENERAL. The 2020-2021 cycle is a coronavirus exception.
Please confirm with your board that this class counts as “LIVE” hours.
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone