Overview of Craniosacral Therapy
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$125
This is an opportunity to sample the Upledger Institute’s CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1) workshop studied by more than 125,000 healthcare practitioners worldwide. The 6-hour, hands-on overview will guide participants on a journey to, through and around one of the body’s most fascinating healing channels; the craniosacral system and is intended for healthcare professionals as well as non-professionals and clients who are interested in exploring CranioSacral Therapy. The program content is included in the 4 day CranioSacral Therapy 1 workshop.
You will develop or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the connective tissue system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques.
Refine light touch palpation skills and basic myofascial unwinding techniques.
WHY TAKE THIS ONE-DAY CLASS?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills
- Get a taste of the work before spending $700-$900 for the CranioSacral Therapy Level 1 class
- Gain understanding which will help you to get more out of the CST1 class when you go on
- Learn basic, practical techniques that can be applied immediately
- Receive 6 hours of continuing education approved by NCBTMB and FL Board of Massage
- Be able to deduct the entire fee from the regular cost of CS1 when you decide to go on*
*Note: You must register within 30 days for any CS1 class in order to apply. This offer can not be combined with any other discounts.
$125 early registration (includes manual)
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 6 CONTACT HOURS
Note: CE details below were accurate when this page was created but may have changed. The Upledger Institute handles continuing education for this seminar.
“Overview of Craniosacral Therapy” is approved for the following:
- Athletic Trainers (Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers)
- Nationally Certified Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists – (CE Broker tracking number is: 20-800701)
Early Registration Discount until May 15, 2022!
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone