Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress
December 12 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$39
Don’t let holiday stress get you down! This live Zoom seminar will help you claim your potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. Whatever your age, physical condition, or stress level, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now. In this 2-hour class, I share integrative bodywork concepts and methods that anyone can use to shift their nervous system from fight or flight to calm and controlled. Reducing stress will increase your vitality, enhance your performance and boost your immune system.
For less than the cost of a half-hour massage, you can have two hours of training in self-care that could change your life. Please join us! I will teach you some of the most practical information that I have learned in my decades of work in the health field.
Register today! Reducing stress could be the first step toward a more passionate, energized life.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling the stress response. Learn to be calm.
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- use breathing as a tool to shift out of fight or flight mode
- use grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- use movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to your family and loved ones
$39 is the early registration rate (Before November 28).
- NCBTMB approved for self-care
- Florida massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358) Check with your state board to confirm details.
Please Register early. I will send instructions closer to the class date on how to access this zoom class.
Alternative methods of signing up:
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone