- This event has passed.
Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress
September 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$39
This live Zoom seminar is about claiming your full potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. You may complain about lack of good sleep, a weak immune system, chronic pain, inflammation, or fatigue. What you are really describing are the effects of chronic stress. The antidote to all those stress-related problems, begins with this seminar.
Whatever your age, physical condition, or stress level is today, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now. In this 2-hour class, I share integrative bodywork methods that can shift your nervous system from fight or flight to calm and controlled.
I made this class affordable and accessible to everyone. For less than the cost of a half-hour session, you can have two hours of education and self-care that could change your life. I will teach you how to use this information to maximize the health benefits for yourself and your family. Please join us!
I will teach you some of the most practical information that I have come across in my decades of work in the health field.
Here is a sample:
- What is stress? Understanding it is key to addressing it.
- Simple but powerful techniques to change your state of mind in minutes
- Safe, natural ways to shift your nervous system out of fight or flight
- What to do and what to avoid if you want to stay calm and centered
- And more…
Register today! Reducing stress could be the first step toward a more passionate, energized life.
This is the first of 2 (or more) stress related classes. The next in the series (Stress Busting 2: Resilient Health) will focus on longterm actions and lifestyle choices that can leave you healthier and less vulnerable to stress.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling the stress response. Learn to be calm.
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- use breathing as a tool to shift out of fight or flight mode
- use grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- use movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to your family and loved ones
- NCBTMB approved for self-care
- Florida massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358) Check with your state board to confirm details.
Please Register early. I will send instructions closer to the class date on how to access this zoom class.
Alternative methods of signing up:
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone