Stress Busting Secrets
December 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$29.00
This online seminar will help you claim your potential for energy, vitality, and pain-free living. Do you complain about lack of good sleep, a weak immune system, chronic pain, inflammation, or fatigue? These are common effects of chronic stress. The solution to stress-related problems, begins with this seminar.
I will teach some of the most practical techniques that I have learned in my decades of work in the holistic field. Whatever your age, occupation, physical condition, or stress level, you can begin to transform the way you feel right now, and help others to do the same.
Massage therapists will learn integrative, hands-on techniques to shift themselves out of sympathetic dominance as well how to guide others in using the procedures. The information can be used for self-care or client education.
This class is affordable and accessible because now, more than ever, everyone needs it. For less than the cost of a massage, you can have two hours of education and self-care that could change your life. Please join us!
No Prerequisites! These classes are open to everyone.
Develop basic skill at recognizing, understanding and controlling your stress response.
Use hands-on techniques to reduce stress.
Learn to use breathing and movement to relax your nervous system.
WHY TAKE THIS TWO-HOUR CLASS?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- better understand stress and how it works
- recognize the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- guide clients or loved ones in breathing techniques to shift out of fight or flight
- demonstrate grounding and acupressure to reduce stress in minutes
- demonstrate movement to rebalance the nervous system
- develop mindful habits that protect you from stress and illness
- teach holistic techniques to clients or loved ones
$29 (Early registration price)
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 2 CE HOURS
“Stress Busting Secrets” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB certified therapists (as self-care) and LMT’s in states that accept NCBTMB approval.
- Florida licensed massage therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-786358)
(Online classes in Florida count as “General” hours.)
Early Registration Discount ends November 20, 2021.
Alternative methods of signing up:
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone