- This event has passed.
The Craniosacral Connection
June 29, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$135
Join us for eight hours that could change your life! Here is an opportunity to sample the Upledger Craniosacral Therapy course studied by more than 90,000 healthcare practitioners worldwide. This mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice will teach you the benefits of CST along with basic techniques you can use in practice and for your own health.
In this class, you will develop and/or refine your light-touch palpation skills by learning how to palpate and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm, a subtle physiological movement affecting the entire body. You will also learn how to locate subtle restrictions in the connective tissue system and correct those restrictions using gentle myofascial techniques.
Please Help promote this event – Download and Print a Flyer
NOTE: Space is limited. We may have to move the class to a larger venue depending on enrollment. Please Register Early.
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction
- Gain an excellent preparation for Upledger’s CS1 class
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills
- Learn basic, practical techniques that can be applied immediately
- Learn and practice palpating the “listening stations”, key body locations where the craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet
- Learn about and practice the dural tube rock and dural tube glide, using intention, and stillpoint induction
Something to write with and a massage table if convenient. Dress comfortably and in layers. We will not be disrobing for this class.
Randall Gibson, M.Ed., LMT – In cooperation with Upledger Institute International
- NCBTMB – and all states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking #: 20-633340)
Early registration & discounted fee available until June 15! -THIS CLASS IS FULL-
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone