The Kinesiology Connection
October 14 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$150
Have you experienced the power of muscle testing? Learn how to test for a variety of dysfunctions and to correct them quickly and efficiently using techniques available to everyone. Topics will include tests for dehydration and muscle weakness as well as a simple and effective technique for addressing emotional stress. Self-help exercises for coordination and balance will also be covered. This is an excellent preparation for more extensive study in Touch For Health Kinesiology style muscle testing or a review and update for those who have studied with me in the past. If you are eager to deepen your knowledge and skill, join me for The Kinesiology Connection in Broadview Hts., Ohio.
Note: Space is limited at this facility so REGISTER EARLY!
- Learn how to perform accurate muscle testing
- Learn how to use integrative massage techniques to correct weakness and imbalance within seconds
- Learn how to insure more accurate results in muscle testing
- Learn how to identify and locate specific injuries and problem areas
- Learn how to use emotional stress release (ESR) in massage therapy or for self-help
- Learn how to use cross crawl exercises to improve coordination and balance
- Learn tests and corrections for the rotator cuff muscles
- Learn how to perform a quick and easy assessment of the cervical spine
A massage table if you have one. Something to write with. Dress comfortably and in layers since temperature is unpredictable. We will not be disrobing for this class. We will take a one-hour break for lunch on our own.
- NCBTMB – and all states that accept NCBTMB approval
- Florida Massage Therapists (CE Broker Tracking Number: 20-604298)
Register Through the PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY