- This event has passed.
The Kinesiology Connection
October 26, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$170
This one-day seminar is an introduction to the art and science of muscle testing. You will learn how to test for a variety of neuromuscular dysfunctions and how to correct them quickly and efficiently using techniques available to massage therapists. Topics will include tests and corrections for dehydration, hypotonicity, and emotional stress. Simple self-help exercises for coordination and balance will also be covered. This is an excellent preparation for more extensive study in Touch For Health Kinesiology style muscle testing or a review and update for those who have studied with me in the past. If you are eager to deepen your knowledge and skill, join me for The Kinesiology Connection in Brentwood, Tennessee.
- Learn how to perform accurate muscle testing
- Learn how to use integrative massage techniques to correct weakness and imbalance within seconds
- Learn how to perform pre-checks and corrections to insure more accurate results in muscle testing
- Learn how to identify and locate specific injuries and problem areas
- Learn how to use emotional stress release (ESR) in massage therapy or for self-help
- Learn how to use cross crawl integration to improve coordination and balance
- Learn tests and corrections for the rotator cuff muscles
- Learn how to perform a quick and easy assessment of the cervical spine
Something to write with. Dress comfortably and in layers since this facility can get cold. We will not be disrobing for this class.
- NCBTMB – and all states that accept NCBTMB approval
PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH THE CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE – 615-370-9794