- This event has passed.
The Kinesiology Connection
August 23 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$135
Have you experienced the power of muscle testing? Learn how to test for a variety of dysfunctions and to correct them quickly and efficiently using techniques available to everyone. Topics will include tests for dehydration and hypotonicity as well as a simple and effective technique for addressing emotional stress. Simple self-help exercises for coordination and balance will also be covered. This is an excellent preparation for more extensive study in Touch For Health Kinesiology style muscle testing or a review and update for those who have studied with me in the past. If you are eager to deepen your knowledge and skill, join me for The Kinesiology Connection in Cornelius, North Carolina.
- Learn how to perform accurate muscle testing
- Learn how to use integrative massage techniques to correct weakness and imbalance within seconds
- Learn how to perform pre-checks and corrections to insure more accurate results in muscle testing
- Learn how to identify and locate specific injuries and problem areas
- Learn how to use emotional stress release (ESR) in massage therapy or for self-help
- Learn how to use cross crawl integration to improve coordination and balance
- Learn tests and corrections for the rotator cuff muscles
- Learn how to perform a quick and easy assessment of the cervical spine
Something to write with. Dress comfortably and in layers since this facility can get cold. We will not be disrobing for this class.
- NCBTMB – and all states that accept NCBTMB approval