The Polarity Connection
October 31 @ 8:30 am - November 1 @ 5:30 pm$275
This is an introduction to Polarity Therapy and its integration into clinical massage practice. We will also discuss the relevant science and research relating to energy medicine as it pertains to bodywork. Massage therapists will learn how to develop a more wholistic practice, increase therapeutic effectiveness with less effort and be able to offer a uniquely powerful, hands-on session to clients. Non-professionals can learn skills to keep themselves and their families healthy, happy and pain free.
For two days, you will stay present and work from the heart as you learn practical techniques from Polarity Therapy which blend easily with massage or physical therapy practice. The focus of the class is learning and practicing a basic polarity bodywork session.
Learn to apply basic principles of energy medicine in a one-hour bodywork session.
By participating in this class, you will be able to :
- Demonstrate working from the heart and staying connected with your client
- Discuss the fundamental techniques of energetic touch therapy
- Demonstrate one or more energy exercises (polarity yoga)
- Discuss the theory and basic concepts of Polarity Therapy
- Describe the Ayurvedic five elements
- Perform an initial interview and energetic assessment
- Perform an Integrative, hands-on, Polarity therapy session
- Integrate polarity techniques into your favorite bodywork session
Early registration & discounted fee available until October 17, 2020
Download a mail-in registration form
or call 330.701.8780 to register by phone