Exploring Energy: 7 Chakras and 5 Elements
In this class, we will practice sensing, evaluating and balancing subtle energies in the body while developing our ability to negotiate energetic boundaries. This seminar is about “experiencing” energy!
The concept of five elements provides an energetic perspective (an “energy language”) which is integral to Polarity Therapy. We will discuss the Ayurvedic five elements with a focus on the Ether element. We will learn about using bodywork, communication, energetic nutrition and energetic exercise as tools for balancing the chakras and the five elements.
In the process of learning about energy, we may learn something about ourselves.
Develop your conscious awareness in order to palpate and manipulate subtle energy.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop an experiential awareness of subtle energy
- Begin utilizing the chakras in both assessment and treatment
- Become familiar with basic anatomy and physiology related to the chakra system
- Explore the Ayurvedic five elements and their application to touch therapy
- Develop skill at identifying and negotiating energetic boundaries
- Offer a new and powerful bodywork session to clients or patients
- Learn energetic approaches to treating joint pain and dysfunction
$135 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 7 Contact Hours
“Exploring Energy” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-292348
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)