Exploring Energy: 7 Chakras and 5 Elements
We will practice sensing, evaluating and balancing subtle energies in the body while developing our ability to negotiate energetic boundaries. This seminar is about “experiencing” energy!
The concept of five elements provides an energetic perspective (an “energy language”) which is integral to Polarity Therapy. We will discuss the Ayurvedic five elements without limiting ourselves to any particular method or philosophy. We will learn how to use bodywork, communication, and energetic exercise as tools for balancing the chakras and the five elements.
In the process of learning about energy, we may learn something about ourselves.
Develop your conscious awareness in order to palpate and manipulate subtle energy.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will:
- Develop an experiential awareness of subtle energy
- Begin utilizing the chakras in both assessment and treatment
- Become familiar with basic anatomy and physiology related to the chakra system
- Explore the Ayurvedic five elements and their application to touch therapy
- Practice identifying and negotiating energetic boundaries
- Be able to offer a new and powerful bodywork session to clients or patients
- Learn energetic approaches to treating joint pain and dysfunction
- Get 7 NCBTMB approved CE hours
$135 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 7 Contact Hours
“Exploring Energy” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-292348
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval