Touch For Health – Kinesiology – Muscle Testing
Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists (Touch For Health® Kinesiology) is a dynamic synthesis of Eastern and Western approaches to working with the body, which can help you to reach your goals in health, performance, work and relationships. Most importantly, These classes provide the best opportunity to learn how to perform accurate muscle testing (manual resistive testing), which is a fundamental tool in many emerging methods of healing and bodywork.
The kinesiology classes offered by Polarity Healthcare are oriented toward massage therapists. Participants will use manual muscle tests to locate stress, injuries and imbalance in the body. To correct these problems, they will learn a protocol that addresses posture, muscle tone, internal organs, emotional issues, nutrition and nervous system functioning. The Kinesiology Connection is an excellent one-day introduction.
For those who aren’t interested in testing muscles, each class also offers practical instruction in the use of two powerful reflex methods, in-depth study of important postural muscles and an understanding of the relationship between muscles, emotions, and acupuncture meridians. There is something here for every therapist. Self-help techniques for therapists and clients are also included.
You can learn more, or find an instructor near you, by visiting the Touch For Health Kinesiology Association
Touch For Health Kinesiology (like Applied Kinesiology from which it evolved) is a truly wholistic system. It works with the structural, chemical, energetic and emotional aspects of the body. A muscle which tests “unlocked” or “weak” is usually associated with dysfunction in a particular organ, system or meridian. This muscle response test can identify key imbalances, while they are still easily correctable. It also provides a way of testing for food sensitivities, emotional issues, and almost anything with the potential for affecting our life energy. The result can be fast, effective relief from physical and emotional stress or pain. Another potential benefit is the removal of energetic and emotional blocks that are keeping us from achieving our goals.
CE provider – Touch For Health Kinesiology Association
(Check individual class page to confirm. TFHKA approvals do not apply to The Kinesiology Connection)
- The Touch For Health Kinesiology Association (TFHKA) is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. (NCBTMB Approved Provider Number: 050467-00)
- TFHKA is approved as a continuing education provider (#CEP 13015) for contact hours under the California Board of Registered Nursing in all but the following states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota and Wyoming
- TFHKA is approved as a continuing education provider for the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. (NCCAOM Provider number: ACHB 947-001)
CE provider – Polarity Healthcare (Approvals apply to all classes listed below – including The Kinesiology Connection)
- Polarity Healthcare is approved as a continuing education provider by the Florida Board of Massage. (CE Provider # 50-1607)
- Randall W. Gibson is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. (Provider #325713-00)
- The Kinesiology Connection (1 Day – 8 CE hours)
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch For Health Level 1 (2 Days – 15 CE hours)
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch For Health Level 2 (2 Days – 15 CE hours)
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch For Health Level 3 (2 Days – 15 CE hours)
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch For Health Level 4 (2 days – 15 CE hours)