Meridian Connection 2
We pick up where “The Meridian Connection” left off with a focus on the most powerful and practical acupuncture points for bodyworkers. This class covers five categories of acupuncture points including entry and exit points, front mu and back shu points and Command points. It sounds like a lot of new material but front mu points (aka alarm points) were introduced in “The Meridian Connection” seminar. You will also recognize many of the entry and exit points as the beginning or end points of meridians. The content of this class is structured to meet the needs of massage therapists and other bodyworkers. Each segment was chosen for its ability to enhance clinical results.
Expect to become comfortable with locating and “connecting” to acupuncture points as well as using combinations of points to treat meridians, organs and systems. We will use intention as well as physical stimulation in this approach. Our meridian systems will be balanced several times throughout the day and we will finish with individual assessment and treatment.
Develop skill at locating and stimulating the most useful acupuncture points as part of massage therapy practice.
By participating in this class, you will:
- Review theory and concepts from level 1
- Practice locating and connecting with acupuncture points
- Learn to use entry and exit points for balancing meridians
- Learn how to use front mu and back shu points to treat organs
- Learn the most powerful treatment points for common conditions
- Learn how to integrate acupuncture points into massage practice
- Practice meridian exercises and self-treatment
$135 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 7 Contact Hours
“Meridian Connection 2” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-499318
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)