Meridian Connection 3
Time to bring together all that you learned in the first two Meridian Connecion seminars. This class merges modern bodywork with a traditional Chinese approach to myofascial therapy. Students will learn to assess the sinews or muscle-tendon meridians using a blend of acupuncture principles and neuromuscular massage techniques. This training will add a meridian component to any clinical or structural bodywork practice and enhance therapeutic outcomes.
Develop skill at using acupuncture principles to address myofascial pain.
By participating in this class, you will:
- Review important acupuncture points on the back
- Learn how to treat meridians and organs using tonification points
- Learn how to treat meridians and organs using sedation points
- Learn how to assess and treat muscle-tendon meridians
- Learn how to use meridian therapy to treat myofascial pain
- Learn how to unwind trigger points, joints and injuries
$135 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 7 Contact Hours
“Meridian Connection 3” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB – and LMT’s in states which accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)