Polarity Reflexology: Reading the Blueprints of Life
This class offers integrative, hands-on applications of Polarity therapy for bodyworkers. Participants will learn about energetic anatomy and zone therapy as they blend foot and hand reflexology with the Ayurvedic concept of five elements. This blending can enhance understanding of both polarity and reflexology. It will be an experiential study of the body’s elegant, energetic organization and how it applies to hands-on treatment.
Learn basic skills in polarity therapy and reflexology while blending the two in a way that enhances the effectiveness of both.
Why take this one-day class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to :
- Discuss the principles of zone therapy and reflexology
- Discuss polarity theory and applications
- Discuss elemental reflexes and relationships
- Discuss the importance of earth element and grounding
- Perform reflexology hand and foot protocols
- Integrate polarity reflexology into your bodywork practice
$275 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 14 Contact Hours
“Polarity Reflexology” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-453119
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)