Semi-Private Mastery Classes (SPMC) in Fairlawn, Ohio.
NEW! Are you serious about learning?
Imagine a CE seminar focused on YOU!
- Enroll with a friend or colleague to partner with through the entire training.
- YOU choose your partner. YOU help choose dates and times. YOU set the pace
- Class is composed of 2 participants and the instructor.
- A small class means time for MORE material, MORE practice, and MORE individual attention.
- No worries about the latest virus spreading through a room full of people.
- More time to answer questions, and to tailor the class to YOUR goals and objectives.
- A follow-up Zoom call one month later to address any questions or challenges is included.
Almost any of our seminars can be presented as semi-private mastery classes for an extra fee. Enrollment is limited to two students. Location is Gibson Massotherapy in Fairlawn, Ohio. Scheduling is easy! Call or email to begin the process.
- Choose a seminar that you would like to attend in Fairlawn, Ohio (or an online class) and find a reliable friend or colleague who wants the same class. If you don’t have a friend or colleague, talk to me about it. I may know someone who is interested.
- Call or email Randall@PolarityHealthcare.com to find available date(s) when the class can be offered.
- We will decide together on date(s) and times. A payment option will be posted on the website. SPMC prices are posted alongside regular seminar prices on the specific seminar page. When both participants have paid, you are all set!
- Location will always be Gibson Massotherapy in Fairlawn, Ohio.
- Details are arranged by phone or email.
- Almost any Polarity Healthcare seminar can be requested and presented as a Semi-Private Mastery Class.
- The class will most often be filled as soon as it is scheduled (actually… before it is scheduled!)
- An EVENT will be listed when the class is scheduled for online payment purposes.
For more training opportunities, please browse the other seminar categories on this site. Happy Learning!
I appreciate the smaller class size and how you keep the class interesting.
I appreciate the possitive, encouraging, and welcoming energy of your teaching methods. Thank you!
Dawn Hayes, LMT