Our Massage CE Seminars
Choose a category or scroll down for details on all Polarity Healthcare massage CE classes
NOTE: I am developing some new and exciting classes which I hope to begin offering in the Fall.
Integrative Bodywork is a wholistic approach to touch therapy which can include techniques from a variety of methods. The integrative bodywork session may involve active listening and can draw from neuromuscular or medical massage, myofascial release, acupressure, craniosacral therapy and many other forms of healing.
Individual Integrative Bodywork Classes
- Integrative Bodywork Concepts (6 CE hours) Live-Online
- Integrative Massage Therapy (1 day – 8 CE hours)
- Craniosacral Therapy (6 to 12 CE hours)
- The Kinesiology Connection (1 day – 8 CE hours)
- The Meridian Connection (2 days – 16 CE hours)
- Meridian Massage (4 CE hours) Live-Online or in-person
Polarity Therapy works with energy as the foundation of health. It includes energetic exercise, energetic nutrition, mental attitude and energetic bodywork as viable methods of unblocking and balancing the body’s subtle energy systems. These seminars are for bodyworkers who want to develop themselves personally and blend energy medicine into their practice.
Individual Polarity Classes
- The Polarity Connection
- Exploring Energy: Seven Chakras and Five Elements
- Unlocking the Breath: A Polarity Approach to Structural Bodywork
- Polarity Reflexology: Reading the Blueprints of Life
Training Your Touch
Training Your Touch is a course in refining and expanding your awareness, sensitivity, and palpation skills. Regardless of your chosen path or your favorite method, the one skill that can truly set you apart from other health practitioners is your mastery of palpation.
Individual Training Your Touch Classes
- Training Your Touch: Advanced Palpation Skills (2 days – 16 CE hours)
- Training Your Touch 2: Following the Fascia (2 days – 16 CE hours)
- Palpation Games (4 CE hours)
Mindfulness meditation is a reinvention of Buddhist meditation which involves training your brain to be able to focus more efficiently. The widespread popularity of the mindfulness movement stems partly from an ever-growing mountain of evidence supporting the health benefits of this ancient technique. Reducing stress is just the beginning.
Individual Mindfulness Empowerment Classes
- The Science of Stress Relief (6 CE hours) Live-Online – SCHEDULED
- Stress Busting 1: First Aid for Stress (2 CE hours) Live-Online