Our Massage CE Seminars
Choose a category or scroll down for details on all Polarity Healthcare massage CE classes
Developed by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM, Craniosacral Therapy enhances the body’s natural healing processes to improve the operation of the central nervous system, dissipate the negative effects of stress, enhance health and strengthen resistance to disease. Craniosacral Therapy can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions.
Individual Craniosacral Classes
Touch For Health Kinesiology
“Touch For Health Kinesiology” uses manual muscle testing as a way to locate and correct blockages, injuries, and stress in the body. These classes blend Western science, modern bodywork and integrative medicine.
Individual Kinesiology Classes
- The Kinesiology Connection
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch for Health Kinesiology Level 1
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch for Health Kinesiology Level 2
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch for Health Kinesiology Level 3
- Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch for Health Kinesiology Level 4
Meridians are vital pathways or circuits in the body which have been a focus of Asian Medicine for thousands of years. “The Meridian Connection” provides bodyworkers with practical, hands-on applications of this ancient knowledge. No muscle testing is involved in this class.
Individual Meridian Classes
Polarity Therapy works with energy as the foundation of health. It includes energetic exercise, energetic nutrition, mental attitude and energetic bodywork as viable methods of unblocking and balancing the body’s subtle energy systems. These seminars are for bodyworkers who want to develop themselves personally and blend energy medicine into their practice.
Individual Polarity Classes
- Integrative Energy Bodywork
- Exploring Energy: Seven Chakras and Five Elements
- Unlocking the Breath: A Polarity Approach to Structural Bodywork
- Polarity Reflexology: Reading the Blueprints of Life
Integrative Massage is a wholistic approach to touch therapy which can include techniques from a variety of methods. The integrative massage session may involve active listening and can draw from neuromuscular or medical massage, myofascial release, acupressure, craniosacral therapy and many other forms of healing.