Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists:
Touch for Health Kinesiology 3
In this class, you will learn the final 14 muscles from the TFH text and deepen your knowledge about the role of meridians in physical imbalance.
You will use the 5 element model to work with color, goals and emotions to make your balancing faster, more powerful, and longer lasting than ever. Another focus of the class will be learning to find and correct reactive muscles, which are often responsible for long term, chronic pain.
Prerequisite: TFHK Level 2
Learn techniques for diffusing trauma and new methods of relieving pain. Deepen your understanding of acupuncture theory.
Why take this two-day class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- Evaluate and treat 14 additional muscles
- Perform a balancing for past trauma
- Balance a partner using color
- Test for gait imbalance (gait imbalance can sabotage a bodywork treatment)
- Locate and correct reactive muscles (reactive muscles can cause chronic and recurring pain)
- Perform a balancing using the Chinese five elements
$250 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 15 Contact Hours
“Muscle Testing for Massage Therapists: Touch For Health Kinesiology 3” is approved for the following:
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)