Unlocking The Breath: A polarity Approach to Structural Bodywork
Structural bodywork really begins with opening the chest and freeing the breath. When the chest, shoulders and ribcage are released, the resultant benefits of improved posture, circulation and oxygenation are priorities for structural, clinical and energetic therapists alike.
This class introduces both energetic and structural techniques for releasing the respiratory muscles. Bodyworkers will learn an elegant integration of polarity therapy and myofascial work with a focus on relaxing and opening the thoracic cavity, enhancing respiration and energizing the heart chakra. These concepts can be applied in almost any massage therapy session.
Learn to apply the principles of polarity therapy in ways that enhance the effects of structural integration and myofascial therapy.
Why take this two-day class?
By participating in this class, you will be able to:
- Discuss polarity theory and concepts including:
triads and gravity lines
- Discuss the energetic relationship of
the heart, lungs and nervous system
- Discuss the importance of breath in health and
- Open the myofascial chest and expand the breath
- Balance the “Air Element”
- Balance the parasympathetic nervous
- Provide integrated, energetic approaches to treat
$260 early registration (includes manual) – This may vary with location
Continuing Education: 14 Contact Hours
“Unlocking The Breath” is approved for the following:
- Florida Massage Therapists – CE Broker tracking number is: 20-453118
- NCBTMB – nationally certified bodyworkers and LMT’s in all the states that accept NCBTMB approval
Currently Scheduled Classes
Available Classes (Click or call 330.701.8780 for more information)
There are no upcoming events at this time.