Here you will find details about Polarity Healthcare and primary presenter, Randall Gibson M.Ed., LMT.
To help bodyworkers reach new levels of effectiveness and success through state-of-the-art training in holistic therapies.
- Over 30 years experience as a licensed massage therapist (since 1982)
- Over 30 years as a registered Touch For Health Kinesiology Instructor
- Faculty member of the National Institute of Massotherapy for over 20 years
- Served as Education Committee Chairperson for the American Polarity Therapy Association
Degrees and Certifications
- M.Ed. (Master of Education – Kent State University)
- LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist – Ohio and Florida)
- BCPP (Board Certified Polarity Practitioner – American Polarity Therapy Assoc.)
- RPE (Registered Polarity Educator – American Polarity Therapy Assoc.)
- CST-T (Certified Craniosacral Therapist – Upledger Institute)
- NMT (Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – St. John method)
- Shiatsu Therapist – Shizendokai
- American Massage Therapy Association
- American Polarity Therapy Association
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
Randall also runs an integrative massage therapy practice in Fairlawn, Ohio specializing in craniosacral therapy: Gibson Massotherapy
- Work smarter. This type of light-touch therapy saves your hands and back.
- Learn powerful, new protocols to offer your clients.
- Learn to experience a deeper connection with your clients.
- Help your clients achieve real breakthroughs in health, healing and awareness.
- Grow personally as well as professionally as you explore integrative bodywork.
- Practice proven techniques taught by an experienced therapist and expert presenter.
- Learn to use mindfulness-based, holistic methods to enhance the effectiveness of your clinical practice.
- Here is what participants have to say!