Here you will find details about Polarity Healthcare and seminar presenter Randall Gibson M.Ed., LMT.
To help bodyworkers reach new levels of effectiveness and success through state-of-the-art training in integrative therapies.
- Over 30 years experience as a licensed massage therapist (since 1982)
- Faculty member of the National Institute of Massotherapy for over 20 years
- Served as Education Committee Chairperson for the American Polarity Therapy Association
Degrees and Certifications
- M.Ed. (Master of Education – Kent State University)
- LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist – Ohio and Florida)
- BCPP (Board Certified Polarity Practitioner – American Polarity Therapy Assoc.)
- RPE (Registered Polarity Educator – American Polarity Therapy Assoc.)
- CST (Certified Craniosacral Therapist – Upledger Institute)
- NMT (Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – St. John method)
- Shiatsu Therapist – Shizendokai
- American Massage Therapy Association
- American Polarity Therapy Association
- Touch For Health Kinesiology Association
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
Randall also runs a massage therapy practice in Fairlawn, Ohio specializing in craniosacral therapy: Gibson Massotherapy
- Work smarter. This type of light-touch therapy saves your hands and back.
- Learn powerful, new protocols to offer your clients.
- Learn to experience a deeper connection with your clients.
- Help your clients achieve real breakthroughs in health, healing and awareness.
- Grow personally as well as professionally as you explore transformational bodywork.
- Practice proven techniques taught by an experienced therapist and master presenter.
- Learn to use holistic methods to enhance the effectiveness of your clinical practice.
- Here is what participants have to say!